Thai Language Read & Write Level 1 Part 3
Sawasdee kha! Welcome back to Learn THAI with Kitiya!
Now we are at Level 1 Part 3: Basic Thai Words. We are stepping to Learn how to compound the consonant with vowel to make a word. In this level, we are focusing on 8 vowels to compound the new vocabularies.
Tips to Learn successfully
– Listen my pronunciation carefully
– Read my mouth and follow my pronunciation.
– Roman transcription may help but please write the sound of each word in your own language.
– In each chapter, after leaning vocabularies then spelling. Please spell out loud even you stay alone.
– Print out the PDF handout, full text with 130 pages, is attached at the Lecture 1 and all the rest are attached in each lecture separately.
– Try to follow my handwriting slowly.
– Dot line may help you to write easier then write with your own without dot line.
– If you want to practice more, print more, write more!
4. Doing Exercises
– Try to do all exercises, they will help you to understand more and ensure what you have learned.
– Don’t miss the Listening part, it will test and show your competency.
Ready? Let’s continue!